Neighborhood News
School Announcements
Lowe's Farm Master Plan
Calendar of Events
Pool & Amenity Center
Bulletin Board
Yard of the Month
Photo Album
Management Company
Board of Directors
Documents & Reports
Frequently Asked Questions

Local Government - VOTE
Area Services
Utilities & Licenses


Association Committees

Architectural Control Committee

Chair: Scott Smith

Download CC&Rs (PDF)
Download ACC Modification Request

How do I know if I need ACC approval for my landscaping or exterior home improvement project?

The simplest answer is to read your copy of the Deed Restrictions. However, for most of us, that is easier SAID than DONE. Our Deed Restrictions are full of legal wording and have bits and pieces of important information scattered throughout.  Occasionally, clarifications will be published in the Newsletter or call your Association Manager.  Any change to the exterior of your house and/or land is probably subject to ACC review and approval prior to the change. One thing you never have to worry about is having your request rejected as unnecessary.  If you take the time to prepare and submit a request, the ACC will take the time to review and respond to it. REMEMBER, making an improvement to the exterior of their property without obtaining the ACC approval is a serious violation of the CCRs.  The Board of Directors is required by the Association By-Laws and CCRs to enforce the remedy of any violation.

          1.   Fence staining Ė restricted colors
          2.   Planting trees in front or back yard.   Additional flowerbeds
          3.   Flowerbed and tree well landscape borders
          4.   Lawn ornaments.
          5.   Children play equipment or basketball goals.
          6.   Storage Sheds  Maximum height 6 feet, Maximum
          7.   Patio Covers or increase size of concrete patio
          8.   Room add on or enclosed sunrooms
          9.   Any exterior improvement that has public view
          10.  Change exterior paint color and roof shingles color or design

How does a homeowner make a request to the ACC?

All requests must be submitted on a Property Modification Approval Request Form to our Association Manager at Premier Communities Management Co.  A copy of the Property Modification Approval Request Form is available through newsletters or requesting a copy by calling or emailing the Association Manager. Please complete the form in itís entirety as it applies to your improvement project; and remember there is no such thing as too much information. The more information included, the more likely your project can be approved in a timely manner. Property improvements also includes any additional landscaping, tree planting, sheds, children play equipment, basketball goals and any improvement higher than the rear yard fence.  If you have not obtained approval for any previous improvements, please do so immediately, so an approval can be recorded in the associationís files.  

Communications Committee

Chair: Currently Vacant  

Landscape Committee

Chair: Dan Peters  


Safety Committee

Chair: Robert Wilcox  

Social Committee  

Chair: Eileen Smith

Pool Committee  

Chair: Currently Vacant

For questions or comments about your HOA, please send email to:
Brian Ruby
, Premier Communities Management Company
For questions regarding  the website, please send email to:


This page was updated on 06/07/2011
Copyright © 2007 Lowe's Farm HOA   All rights reserved.